Six Month Warranty
Bali Mats has the following limited warranty policy on all cork mats:
We ensure a six month warranty for unusual wear and manufacturing defects (please note warranty is void and does not cover damage caused by long sun exposure, mistreating of the mat, or rolling the mat incorrectly.
Defects covered under our warranty:
- Product defects, such as gouges, slices or divots found at the time of purchase use.
- Unusual wear or peeling top or bottom surface that is not caused by folding the yoga mat the wrong way (cork side should always be rolled on the outside)
Not covered under our warranty:
- Uneven color patterns, stains, or discolor from usage
- Creases and breaks from improper usage
- Improper cleaning with invasive chemicals
- Damage from exercise or other fitness activities
- Fading of artwork
- Peeling of cork particles from rolling the mat cork side or folding in cork